At Earlwood Dental Care we would love to give you the smile you have always imagined. We provide all aspects of cosmetic dentistry whether you would like to whiten your teeth for a brighter smile, or enhance your smile with veneers on crooked or misshaped teeth. We can definitely improve the appearance of your teeth and smile.
Everyone would like a perfect smile and the self confidence that comes with it.
Digital Smile Design
We use photography and 3D imaging technology to thoroughly plan, simulate and predictably achieve your new smile. Digital smile design allows us to decide on the final look of your new smile before treatment has even commenced. This allows you to be the co-author of your new ideal smile and eliminates any worries about how your smile may turn out.
Steps involved in DSD:
1. Smile consultation – Our dentist will ask you about your desired smile, what you like and don’t like about your teeth. During this time, our dentist will also assess your suitability for veneers.
2. Video capture – your teeth will be scanned and mapped in 3D. Photos of different angles and a video of you speaking will be taken to analyse your natural smile.
3. Smile Design analysis – Our dentist uses our 3D design software uses the 3D scan and photos to plan out the treatment required to achieve the desired result.
4. Test drive your smile – we prepare a ‘mock up’ of what your new designed teeth will look like in your mouth, giving you an idea of what the final will look will be.
5. Finalise design – your final treatment plan is made up. Accounting for any changes in your teeth, gums and lips.
6. New smile – you get a thoroughly planned, natural looking new smile which has been designed around your natural facial features.